Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Banaras Brocade - Black / Gold Leaves

Quick Overview

90% silk brocade, from the Banaras region of India. Features a small leaf type design in gold metallic thread on a black background. The leaves are approx1.5cm long. 10% viscose/metal thread.

Need more than what's available?

Contact us about this product

Availability: In stock


per metre

Metres = £5.50 excl. VAT.

Want to see it before you buy it? Due to screen inconsistencies, we strongly recommend buying a sample for colour matching.